Strategy is the ‘how’ behind the ‘what’. When people describe their faith journey they often talk about one or more the strategies we execute. Simply put, these five strategies grow your faith:
- Practical Teaching We present the Bible in a practical way.
- Private Disciplines We encourage students to tune their hearts to the heart of God through times Bible, prayer & worship. We give them the tools they need to start that discipline.
- Personal Ministry We encourage every student to serve others in some way.
- Providential Relationships We will do our best to create atmospheres for students to gain support and guidance from Christ-honoring leaders and piers.
- Pivotal Circumstances Circumstances can shape our faith in one of two ways. Adverse circumstances can damage an individual’s faith or deepen it. We do our best to prepare students not just for another year of school, but also for life.