Bridge Students – July 25-29
Crowder’s Ridge Summer Camp located 20 miles from Charlotte, North Carolina. The Bridge students are excited to attend summer camp this July. All rising 6th-12th grade students are invited. Parents are encouraged to check out www.crowdersridge.com for more information on the camp.
Early Bird Cost is $239 when students register with $100 deposit before April 30th, and the remaining amount is due by May 10th.
Regular Cost for students that register between April 18th and April 30th is $249. The $100 deposit is due during that time with the full amount being due by May 10th.
The 2017 theme is GRIT | Student camps include:
- 11 Meals (dinner – breakfast)
- 7 Sessions
- 4 Nights lodging
- Biblical communicators
- The Ecamps Band
- Tribal Recreations
- Waterfront and dry land free time recreations
- Small group Bible study materials
- Creative elements that connect with students
- Morning & evening worship experiences
- Late nights and other crazy stuff
Questions? Call The Bridge and ask for Pastor James or email me at email@example.com.